The Preston Area Community Foundation’s mission is to serve the greater Preston and Fountain areas by supporting programs and projects that improve the quality of life and build a stronger community.
The Preston Area Community Foundation (PACF) is a non-profit foundation that serves the greater Preston and Fountain areas including the Fillmore Central School District. The PACF improves the quality of life by distributing funds acquired from grassroots fund raising efforts. The Foundation began with the creation of a trust fund aimed at providing funding for recreation, health and athletics and was later expanded to include education, the arts, culture, beautification, historic preservation and other community needs and opportunities.
Some past grant recipients include:
- Fillmore Central Community Education
- Fillmore County Advocates
- Fillmore Central Baseball Field Fencing
- Norm Larsen Scoreboard
- Preston Area Tennis Courts
- National Trout Center
- Preston Historical Society
- Bike Repair Station at the Preston Trailhead
- Buddy Benches at Fillmore Central
- Fillmore Central Baseball Crows Nest
- Books for Fillmore Central Elementary Students
The Preston Area Community Foundation is a non-profit foundation. Donations to the Foundation can be sent to: PO Box 467, Preston, MN. 55965. Further information can be obtained Here or by contacting Mary Schwarz at 507-272-9846