Can you find the Scarecrows that come to Preston each year?!?! What is their theme going to be next year….
- Get a “taste” of our local food with great food samples from our local favorites!
- Preston Foods, Branding Iron Restaurant, B&B Bowl, Sweet Stop and Sandwich Shoppe, and more!
- Stop by and shop from some of our local artisans and small businesses!
- Music by Tom Schramm from 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Get an amazing henna tattoo with Jagua Tattoo Art from 11:30am-2pm
- Tour the Caboose with the Preston Historical Society from 10am-2pm!
- Learn all about fly tying and fishing and even sample some smoked trout with the National Trout Center!
- Get better at casting and learn all about Fall fly fishing with the Driftless Fly Fishing Company!
- Pick up some beautiful FRESH flowers from Preston Floral!
- Learn about the Preston Bike Share Program!
- Fun yard games for the whole family!
- Win a basket full of Preston goodies just for stopping by!
Join us for a day of treats, sweets & fun for all ages! Click here for more info and vendor forms!
Pumpkin Fest from 10am-12pm in the elementary school gym in Preston & Fall Expo & Craft Fair from 10am-2pm in the stage gym and halls at Fillmore Central Schools.
Stay tuned for a list of prizes & vendors!
Sponsored by the Preston Area Chamber of Commerce & ECFE
On Thursday, November 23, 2017, the Unofficial Fillmore County Running Club will be hosting the 9th annual Fillmore County Turkey Day Run.
This run/walk event starts at 8:00 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day morning, with registration starting at 7:30 a.m.
The event is free to participants, but a donation to the Fillmore County Food Shelf will be collected from those who would like to contribute.
This is not a sanctioned race. It is a fun run/walk starting in Lanesboro near Riverside on the Root and finishing at the Trail Head Inn in Preston. And, the end of the 10.3 mile run/walk is always a surprise for the first person to find the finish line.
If you’d like to burn some calories before you consume some calories, this is a perfect event to kick-off your Turkey Day!
I am excited to announce that the chamber will once again be putting on the Holiday Lighting Contest for 2017. This has turned in to quite the fun contest with a great ending! I have attached the flyer for you all to view. We ask that all lights be up by December 1st and a photo sent in to me so that I know you are participating. We will then have the buckets open at Preston Foods where you can purchase food to donate to the food drive. 1 vote per food item. The business with the most votes will get the privilege of showing off the traveling trophy for the entire year as well as get your name added to the trophy. After the contest is completed on January 1st we will weigh and donate all of the food to the Preston Food Shelf.
2016 Winner: F & M Community Bank
2015 Winner: JuliaClaire Repeat Boutique
2014 Winner: Hoffmann Stables