September 16th, 2017 |10am-3pm | Preston Trailhead, 112 Center St. SE, Preston, MN
- Get a “taste” of our local food with great food samples from our local favorites!
- Preston Foods, Branding Iron Restaurant, B&B Bowl, Sweet Stop and Sandwich Shoppe, Blossom Hill Orchard and Farm, Pine Tree Apple Orchard and more!
- Stop by and shop from some of our local artisans and small businesses!
- Story and Craft Hour at the picnic shelter at the Trailhead at 10:30am! Sponsored by Preston Public Library. FREE
- Music by Tom Schramm from 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Get an amazing henna tattoo with Jagua Tattoo Art from 11:30am-2pm
- Tour the Caboose with the Preston Historical Society from 10am-2pm!
- Learn all about fly tying and fishing and even sample some smoked trout with the National Trout Center!
- Get better at casting and learn all about Fall fly fishing with the Driftless Fly Fishing Company!
- Pick up some beautiful FRESH flowers from Preston Floral!
- Learn about the Preston Bike Share Program!
- Fun yard games for the whole family!
Win a basket full of Preston goodies just for stopping by!