Semcac’s Preston Food Shelf Open for Client Choice July 2
July 2nd, the Preston Food Shelf will open with the following restrictions:
- Only registered food shelf clients and essential companions will be allowed in the building.
- No children are allowed in the building at this time.
- All clients and food shelf staff will face coverings.
- If you choose not to wear a face covering, a prepacked food box will be given out at the door.
- Hand sanitizer will be applied before shopping.
- A no-touch temperature check and short, verbal health screening is required.
- Social distancing of six feet from others will be observed.
- We will allow one client to shop at a time.
- Seating will be available for one additional client.
- Clients may opt to have a pre-packed box similar to what has been distributed over the previous two months. Pre-packed boxes can be picked up at pre-arranged times by calling the food shelf at 507-765-2761.
- If you would like to sign up to use the food shelf, please call 507 765-2761.