The history of Preston Protein Products begins in 1910, when a group of 57 farmers formed the Preston Creamery Association. In 1947, a laboratory and an office were added. Other additions over the years included a storage tank room, a drying plant building, a dryer and evaporator, a new warehouse and a packaging/blending plant.
In 2020, Diversified Ingredients purchased the facility from Foremost Farms as a joint venture with Johnson Farms to form Preston Protein Products. Diversified Ingredients, Johnson Farms and Foremost Farms have a long history and a great partnership. With this acquisition, Diversified has solidified the partnership and long history between these companies. The focus of Preston Protein Products is to continue the rich tradition of this facility and to grow the operations into the high quality specialty areas we service within the food industry.