Consider this your personal invitation to visit Preston, Minnesota, located along the Root River in scenic Historic Bluff Country!
Preston, also known as "Minnesota's Trout Capital", is a welcoming family-fun destination offering visitors a variety of entertaining, educational, and recreational activities to choose from:
- Fish blue ribbon cold water streams
- Bike, hike, or ski two state trails
- Visit the National Trout Center
- Take a Cave Tour
- Experience an Amish Tour
- Canoe, tube, or kayak along the Root River
- Tour Historic Forestville
- Visit Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park
- Snowmobile miles of groomed trails
Preston offers shopping, fine dining, unique overnight accommodations and camping facilities. Reach us via the Historic Bluff Country Scenic Byway or fly into the Fillmore County Airport to start your Preston adventure experience. Now's the time to "Get Hooked on Preston!" Start planning your Preston visit today!