May 17th-May 19th, 2019
Join us for a fun filled weekend in Preston! This is our annual town celebration where we celebrate everything trout and beyond! You can go fishing on the 9-hole Fishing Course, bring the family to the kids fishing contest, or even check out the Car Show! Grab food from our variety of vendors and local food stops like chicken BBQ at the Servicemen’s Club or a pork sandwich at the Firemen’s Beer Tent! Snag a treasure during city-wide garage sales. Get up early and enjoy a hearty breakfast from the Lion’s Club pancake breakfast. See patriotic floats at the Grand Parade! Listen to live music! There is something for EVERYONE!
Friday, May 17th
- All Day – Citywide Garage Sales –Maps available @ City Hall & Preston Visitor’s Center or CLICK HERE to view it online!
- 5pm – Preston EMS Steak Dinner Fundraiser – EMS Building, $15 advance tickets @ City Hall, $18 @ door!
- 8pm-MIDNIGHT – “DJ Karokee Joe” – @ Preston Servicemen’s Club – No cover charge!
Saturday, May 18th
- All Day – Citywide Garage Sales – Maps available @ City Hall & Preston Visitor’s Center or CLICK HERE to view it online!
- 8am-4pm – S.A.C. Towing and Recovery Open House – 27678 230th Street – North of Preston on Highway 52
- 7am-10:30am – Preston Lion’s Club Pancake/French Toast Breakfast – Preston United Methodist Church
- 8am-10am – Fillmore County Master Gardener’s Plant Sale – Perennials, veggie plants, books & yard art for sale. Rain/shine. Watch for signs! Highway Office Parking Lot, 909 Houston St. NW
- 9am-After Parade – Surly Beer Garden and Bloody Mary Tent with Nick! – @ the Preston Servicemen’s Club
- 9am – Kid’s Fishing Contest – Camp Creek in Maust’s Pasture. Must be with an adult and must bring own equipment and bait. Ages 12 and under.
- 10am until gone – Chicken BBQ – @ Preston Servicemen’s Club
- 10am-3pm – Quip and Quilt Group Quilt Show – @ Preston Public Library
- 10am-3pm – Preston Historical Society Caboose Tours – Open tours @ Trailhead
- 10am-3pm – Fly Tying Demos – @ National Trout Center
- 10:30am – Preston Public Library “Fishing For A Good Book” Story and Craft Hour – Outside of library in library courtyard (Rain location: library stage inside)
- 11am-1:30pm – Preston Public Library Trout Tot Activities and Games – For ages 5 and under. Outside of library in library courtyard (Rain location: library stage inside)
- 11am-2pm – Fillmore County Cattlemen – Ribeye Steak Sandwiches – In front of Preston Foods
- 11am-3pm – 29th Annual Car/Street Rod Show – Downtown Main Street – Registration 8am-11am – Contact Dick Petsch 507-244-0940 or email@example.com.
- 11am-6pm – Fillmore Street Family Activities, Street Vendors and Food Vendors – POET Corn Play Pit – Bounce Houses – National Guard Rock Wall – Toddler Fun Zone – Face Painting Bungee Trampoline – Caricature Drawings – Photo Booth and more!
- 11am-4pm – Gyotaku Japanese Fish T-Shirt Painting – @ National Trout Center
- 12pm-On – Preston Firemen’s Pork Sandwiches and Beer Garden – @ Preston Fire Hall
- 12pm – Beanbag Tournament – Preston Servicemen’s Club (Weather permitting!)
- 12pm-12:30pm – Just For Kix Performance – Fillmore Street
- 1pm-3pm – BINGO – @ Preston Servicemen’s Club – Sponsored by the Preston Lion’s Club
- 1:30pm – NEW National Trout Center Fish Toss Contest – Must register at the National Trout Center before the contest begins. For more info go to www.nationaltroutcenter.org.
- 4PM – GRAND PARADE – Downtown
- After Parade – Preston Veteran’s Scholarship Fund Drawing – Preston Servicemen’s Club
- 5pm-7pm – Kids’ Tractor Pedal Pull – Fillmore Street
- 8pm-MIDNIGHT – Outdoor Dance – Music by “The Blue Ringers” — Beer Garden – Preston Servicemen’s Club – No cover charge!
- DUSK – FIREWORKS – Preston Fire Department – Will go off from Branding Iron Hill
Sunday, May 19th
- 10am – Preston Area Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament – Preston Golf Course
- 2pm – B&B Bowl Youth-Adult Scotch Doubles Tournament – To enter a team please call B&B Bowl at 507-765-2522