How we innovated in 2020.
- Worked closely with Preston EDA & Fillmore County EDA to help bring grant and loan resources to local business. This included more than 30 emails about crisis grants/loans during COVID.
- Created a #PrestonStrong Giveaway which put $2,000 back in to participating businesses.
- Purchased 12 OPEN flags to help businesses with visibility during COVID-19.
- Created a #TakeoutTakeover page for our restaurant/bars with updated information.
- Partnered with the Preston Area Arts Council to create a NEW event– Family Chalk Drawing Contest.
- Created NEW Facebook LIVE videos and virtual tours that helped celebrate new businesses, projects and helped bring awareness to small businesses during the Holiday Shopping season. We reached more than 40,000 people with our videos just on Facebook!!
- Launched a NEW Greenlight Project to help bring awareness to Veterans who were unable to celebrate a typical Veterans Day. The project helped put close to 70 green lights out in the community to represent Veterans and the idea of “greenlighting” them forward in the community. NAPA donated $1 toward each lightbulb sold to The Club in Preston.
- Created surveys to better understand the need of members and customers during the epidemic.
- Created a brand NEW #LightUpPreston holiday lighting campaign encouraging people to decorate for the Holidays. We then created a BINGO card based off of decorations around Preston and gave away Preston T-Shirts to participants.
- Helped fund the decorating of windows for the Holidays at participating members’ place of business.
- We pivoted our focus on the outdoor assets Preston already had to help our businesses and organizations succeed.
What people are saying about us…
“The Chamber has helped us with marketing, community relationships, community awareness and the many programs available locally and federally to help our business. Small businesses face many challenges and our Chamber is a great resource for us. Thanks for all you do!” —2020 Business Member
“The Preston Chamber is important to the area business community as a source for business education, networking, and communication. Over the past decade the Chamber has grown into an important community asset. Preston has been fortunate to have outstanding Chamber volunteers and leadership.”—2020 Non-Profit Member
Let us help you.
- Stay connected! Receive PACC news weekly and monthly. PLUS join our exclusive Chamber Facebook Group. If you are a Chamber member, you wont miss a thing!
- Your reputation and credibility as a business or organization matters! Stand out and get noticed as an active member of our community!
- NEW Continued learning opportunities. We will be adding our very own business coaching sessions and tools in 2021 that are tailored to small businesses and organizations!
- Ribbon cuttings for new businesses, moves and remodels.
- Enhanced listing in the Preston Visitor’s Guide for your business. This includes the online Visitor’s Guide.
- FREE website listing on www.prestonmnchamber.com.
- LIVE Video opportunities on our Social Media Channels about your business/organization.
- Networking and support at monthly meetings with local business members and organizations.
- Advocacy on your behalf when it comes to local, state and federal issues that directly affect the business community.
- The Chamber recommends its members first and provides information to new community members and visitors each year. This includes Welcome Bags that are handed out to each Preston Public Utility customer with Chamber coupons and freebies.
- We utilize local media to help market our Chamber members. This drives traffic to our website which in turn drives traffic to you. We are constantly finding new ways to attract customers and supporters to your business/organization.
- We hope you’ll join us as we RECOVER in 2021!
Please reach out to Gabby Kinneberg, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 507-765-2153 with any questions you may have about joining the PACC.
Thank you for your membership and support to the Chamber.